Controlling mosquitoes is all about prevention.
Here are some tips to help you greatly reduce your mosquito population, and the risk of disease for you and your pet.
- Change the water in birdbaths, pet bowls and wading pools frequently, at least once a week.
- Eliminate standing water near animal areas.
- Get rid of tin cans, old tires, buckets or anything that can collect and hold water.
- Check for trapped water in tarps used to cover boats or pools.
- Irrigate your lawn and garden carefully to prevent water from standing for several days.
- Sergeant’s offers many products that repel mosquitoes, keeping your pet safe and healthy. Consult the to learn more.
NOTE:If pesticides are misused, they can harm your pet! ALWAYS read the label of any pesticide product you use and follow directions carefully. Pay close attention to weight and age restrictions. Do not use products for dogs on cats.